- Write a formula in Excel to quantify the relationship between two different people based on certain properties.
- Use online tools to collaborate in the collection and analysis of data.
- Use a condition to format data.
- Write a formula in Excel to scale down data to fit in a graphic.
- Represent social network data by creating a visualization using nodes, node color, node size, and lines.
- Use a pre-defined function in a formula to transform data.
- Calculate a correlation coefficient manually and by using a pre-defined function.
- Calculate the significance of correlation between two variables and compare it to a table of accepted values.
- Calculate the coefficient of determination to describe the amount of variance that can be explained by a relationship between two variables.
Download Lesson – Social Network Computation.