- Create an algorithm to solve a problem with a practical, personal, or societal intent.
- Use natural language, pseudocode, and a programming language to express an algorithm
- Use an iterative process to evaluate an algorithm by locating and correcting errors.
- Summarize how an algorithm is executed and how it solves a problem.
- Develop and implement an algorithm in a program composed of sequence, selection, iteration, and recursion.
- Use pre-defined functions, Application Program Interfaces (APIs), and libraries to simplify complex programming tasks.
- Collaborate in the iterative process of developing a program to solve a problem.
- Use and explain the mathematical and logical concepts in a program.
- Use comments to promote algorithm clarity.
Download Lesson – Programming Portfolio Task